Bulk Order VERSA PAD™
Versa Pad™ is a 3-in-1 medical cushioning device that can be used to transfer and position the patient, to stabilize and secure the patient to the surgical bed, and is a bi-lateral upper extremity protective device with the following features:
- Versa Pad™ cushions the patient’s body and inhibits unintended movements on the surgical bed due to extreme angles the surgical bed is placed into for various surgeries.
- Versa Pad™ utilizes three bi-lateral positioning anchor points to the surgical bed. The six fixation points, virtually eliminate patient migration during the procedure.
- Versa Pad™ is designed to be used with or without transferring devices, or draw sheets. The Versa Pad™ also provides bi-lateral patient positioning handles.
- Versa Pad™ has a built-in upper extremity bi-lateral protector to aid in patient comfort, and stabilization. The split window design allows for patient I.V. access.
- Versa Pad™ can be used in conjunction with Versa Sled™ and other added protective devices.
- Versa Pad™ patent pending design with integrated features reduce operating room time, product SKU’s, shelf space, medical waste, and cost of medical supplies.